real time web analytics
Report - - LLanymynech ROC Post - April 2024 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - LLanymynech ROC Post - April 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

403forbiddenexploration

needs a new username this one's cringe
28DL Full Member
Rather short report sadly.

The owners of the house in front of post (wasn't actually on their property, but in a field directly behind) were nice enough and actually offered we could take a shortcut through their garden. I went for it, but my father backed out when he learnt there was a barbed wire fence involved. They did also warn us the bunker wasn't accessible anymore.

About that.. the farmer apparently got upset with kids messing about down there so plonked a big fuck off rock on top of the hatch.

They also mentioned they had relatives (was it a son? nephew? I can't for the life of me remember) on 28. So if you're reading this, hi!

Was a master post by the looks of things. As for history, subbrit says this one was opened 1960 and was one of the later closures in 1991.

../403

20240420_0018.jpg

20240420_0020.jpg

20240420_0022.jpg

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
That's a shame, can't blame farmers for doing this sort of thing really. It looks like a couple of like minded people could push that off.
Tell your dad barbed wire is the easiest of deterents to get around and he should have gone with you.

MrDevla

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I spotted that last time I was in Pant and was surprised it’s not been reported on. It looked to be in somebody's garden so I never tried to access it.

Seffy

Staff member
Good ROC update. Could you give a month/year of visit for the title? Likely it’s April 2024 but didn’t want to assume!