real time web analytics
Report - - Bailey Mill, Delph, 07/24 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bailey Mill, Delph, 07/24

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
This is a special explore to me, and one that will probably be one of my last posts for a good while, as I think I’m done with exploring, at least for a bit.

It was a lovely day out and I had a wonderful time, one that I would do anything to relive. The place has an amazing vibe with the ruins and graffiti, made for some wonderful shots. I more look back on the company, something I don’t think I’ll experience or feel again for a while, and I am happy and grateful to have the memories I do. I hope that they continue exploring though, they have a great knack for it, as well as some good photos. I’m excited to see how far they go.

The place was an easy wander with a little bit of light climbing about to get to the next floor, as well as parts seeming fairly sealed, but that may just people keeping it closed up. Worth visiting if you’re in the area, as it has some great photo opportunities. Parts of the building are not structurally stable and appear to be collapsing, just as a heads up for any visitors.

Photos

IMG_8502.jpeg

IMG_8503.jpeg

IMG_8506.jpeg

Lovely weaving shed roof, very classic

IMG_8513.jpeg

IMG_8515.jpeg

IMG_8517.jpeg

IMG_8519.jpeg

Lathe?

IMG_8521.jpeg

IMG_8522.jpeg

IMG_8523.jpeg

IMG_8536.jpeg

IMG_8538.jpeg

IMG_8542.jpeg

IMG_8548.jpeg

IMG_8556.jpeg

IMG_8561.jpeg

And now for the money shots

IMG_8504.jpeg

IMG_8509.jpeg

IMG_8530.jpeg

IMG_8551.jpeg

IMG_8563.jpeg

IMG_8565.jpeg

IMG_8572.jpeg

I saw this in a thread and it sort of explains a feeling, but exploring has just lost its spark for me now. I may have gone too many times too quick, or jumped into Fletchers too early and set too high a bar, but it just isn’t very satisfying anymore. I think a break will help reset that passion.

Wish everyone happy exploring, I hope that when I come back there will be all sorts to see. I hope that person will have many more places under their belt, too. I’d love to see where they’ve gone. Once more, That’s all, folks!

IMG_8534.jpeg

Nothingtonobody

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Don’t be sorry, you’ve done nothing wrong. I’m excited to see where you go, there is a world out there for you :)
Well, I’m still sorry. I know how much you used to love exploring and it breaks my heart to know that I ruined it for you. I hope you find something that makes you happy like you deserve to be.

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Well, I’m still sorry. I know how much you used to love exploring and it breaks my heart to know that I ruined it for you. I hope you find something that makes you happy like you deserve to be.
You didnt ruin it for me, far from it. At the end of the day, I’ve seen around 14 places in the past month, all of them different levels of interest. I’ve done a bit too much and the rush has come off now, I’m sure it’ll come back at some point. I hope you enjoy it, though! You’re a natural photographer and a great explorer, I’ll get back into it but I hope you see everything there is to find, you deserve that happiness too

JaffaTB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
some great pics of this place, wonder why they left it half demolished, i got into the part beside the road at one point theres some pretty old ledger books and things in there, a bit of a climb tho :thumb