real time web analytics
Canadian explorer here! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Canadian explorer here!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

CanadianMedic

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey yall. I’m from Alberta,Canada so not quite the UK but I’ve got some family from there. The urban scene is here isn’t too developed but hiking and mountaineering is huge. I’ve got a tripped planned out to Europe, hoping to do some recon on a couple sites a few friends and I have been looking at.

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Hey yall. I’m from Alberta,Canada so not quite the UK but I’ve got some family from there. The urban scene is here isn’t too developed but hiking and mountaineering is huge. I’ve got a tripped planned out to Europe, hoping to do some recon on a couple sites a few friends and I have been looking at.
Welcome. Real lack of reports from Canada so hoping you can find some stuff to report on.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User

Welcome along, what countries are u visiting? there is still so much to see in Europe