real time web analytics
Question - - Found my first culvert | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Found my first culvert

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MOONSHIN3

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Today I found this really big drain (thought it was a storm drain but learnt it was a culvert) I’m going to head back tomorrow so I can explore it. One side is open but I’m curious as to if that means the other side is open. It also goes under a field and I’m scared of getting trapped in it. Do you guys have any equipment you recommend for this kinda thing?

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
A decent stick to test the floor depth in front of you, waders to keep dry, a decent torch and a backup torch, a phone with fully charged battery, a camera and some sarnies.

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Today I found this really big drain (thought it was a storm drain but learnt it was a culvert) I’m going to head back tomorrow so I can explore it. One side is open but I’m curious as to if that means the other side is open. It also goes under a field and I’m scared of getting trapped in it. Do you guys have any equipment you recommend for this kinda thing?

4 pack of Kronies

403forbiddenexploration

needs a new username this one's cringe
28DL Full Member
Ah, waders are for cowards. :D

But for real: camera, decent torch, cell, cheap beer (ahem, drink responsibly and all that jazz), what else do you need?