real time web analytics
Hello from Santa Barbra, California | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from Santa Barbra, California

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

lil_Smarty

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey, from Santa Barbra and I have been wanting to try urbex for a while. I just found out about this site and love looking at some of the cool reports. I would like to try going out and exploring myself but I have very limited resources and knowledge about finding spots to explore. (I know asking for spots is not cool, but if thereā€™s any spot you know of near me can you maybe send me them so I can do my own research and report maybe?) Hope I find some cool places to explore and make some memories.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Welcome - this is a primarily UK and Europe based forum but there is a lot of stuff posted here for your browsing pleasure, and there is an international sites category which may be of interest to you.

lil_Smarty

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome - this is a primarily UK and Europe based forum but there is a lot of stuff posted here for your browsing pleasure, and there is an international sites category which may be of interest to you.
Ohh thanks for the heads up. And where could I find said forum?

crusader

28DL New Member
28DL Full Member
Ohh thanks for the heads up. And where could I find said forum?
Try this:

Also welcome btw.
The best way to find things is probably the same methods as in the UK:
Your local press, Google Street view, YouTube, even as simple as keeping an eye out for buildings that are closing/ have closed down etc.
International explores are some of the greatest out there, look through the international explores part and you'll know what I mean.