real time web analytics
Hi from Hertfordshire. I’m new to this forum but been to some locations before. Anybody want to meet this week and make a day out of exploring? | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi from Hertfordshire. I’m new to this forum but been to some locations before. Anybody want to meet this week and make a day out of exploring?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Archietaylor:>

28DL Member
28DL Member
I’ve been to a few places before but never made a report as they have all been done many times before. Most notably I’ve been to raf thurleigh, ickleford flour mill, codicot mill and some random church up in Margate. Anybody fancy meeting this week and giving the london bunkers a go? Just looking to meet some people In the community and make some friends :))

Bobithan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah im down to come. Haven't been to a bunker before so that'll be somthing new for me. I'm based in east london but im fine travelling around. Im also 17.

28DL Member
28DL Member
Yeah im down to come. Haven't been to a bunker before so that'll be somthing new for me. I'm based in east london but im fine travelling around. Im also 17.
I’m 17 too! I don’t know for sure if we would be able to get in as it might have been sealed up. I can send u the info for it tho

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
Welcome. I wouldn’t hold back creating reports because they've been done before. If that was the case, the site would have much less content.

As long as it's clear, concise, with a handful of good images, it all adds to the documenting of sites as time moves on.

Can't speak for others, but I find rolling through a particular site covering years of reports interesting to see how things change.

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome. I wouldn’t hold back creating reports because they've been done before. If that was the case, the site would have much less content.

As long as it's clear, concise, with a handful of good images, it all adds to the documenting of sites as time moves on.

Can't speak for others, but I find rolling through a particular site covering years of reports interesting to see how things change.
I agree with that completely. But the photos I managed to take are just on a phone and I’m not particularly proud of them. So I was waiting to get pictures I’m rlly pleased with before posting a report

Bobithan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
im pretty sure thats a bot. I think... Anyway if u cant send them on here, you can send them to me on smth else. You got any socials?

Bobithan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
it was the profile pic, i dont usually see people have logo's
Come on, I'm gonna call you out. What made you think it was a bot post?
It was the profile pic, usually i see people with pics of themselves or just letters representing the username but when i saw the logo i thought it was like a bot for the forum if someone asks smth.

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
A thirty second check of my posting history and applying thought should give someone reason to suggest I'm not a bot, but fair play to you for replying with reasoning.

Not wanting to be hypocritical either, because I couldn't help feeling recently that a couple of fresh members posts were so poorly written, I too thought they were bots.

Not everyone wants an image of themselves as a profile picture, nor pictures taken from a camera, but I do see how it could be confused as being associated with 28. Admin are going to be after royalties now, so don't tell em! Might change it for a Page 3 shot, hmm.

Enough waffle, happy exploring, bash some pics up soon :thumb