real time web analytics
Hong Kong based Urbexer back home for a family visit | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hong Kong based Urbexer back home for a family visit

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

iamtheurbex

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi,
Thank you for accepting me into the group. I have been a lurker for a very long time but never got round to joining up.

I'm from Manchester but have been living in Hong Kong for over a decade and have been urbexing a lot in HK for over 7 years as well as a bit in Macau, Japan and Singapore recently.

I'm currently back for a holiday to see the family and plan a day of urbexing (All I can get away with, with the misses and my young son) with my sister and her family who are very keen urbexing but have never done it before.

My iterinary will be Scaitcliffe Hall, St Hilda's Iron Church and if it's accessible Rakewood Lower Mill. I would like to ask please will there be any issues in these sites such is there any dangers such as trigger fingered Karens at the curtains or collapsing floors? Are they still accessible and is it OK parking near them?

Also are there any other places that are we should really go to? As you can see I've accumulated an enormous amount of pin so I'm not asking for locations cos I probably have them, though I wouldn't say no if you wanna throw some good ones my way. 😉 Edenfield mill and Horncliffe House for example which aren't too far from the ones I mentioned.

This is my IG, not so much to promote it but to show that I'm a serious urbexer and I'm very much about documenting these sites.

Thank you for any help.

Screenshot_20240729_120644_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20240729_120628_Maps.jpg

crusader

28DL New Member
28DL Full Member
Hello and welcome. Very impressive array of pins there, best thing to do is share some reports of what you've been exploring on here.