real time web analytics
Introducing Me! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Introducing Me!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

emmasunshine02

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi! I’m Emma and I’ve started doing a bit of urban ex and I LOVE it. I’ve found a couple places through word of mouth, stumbled across a really cool building in Cornwall by myself and am just desperate to get out there more but understand why these places are hard to find. I hope to find places in and around Hertfordshire to start with. Below are a couple of my photos :)

IMG_2309.jpeg

IMG_2299.jpeg

IMG_2295.jpeg

IMG_2294.jpeg

IMG_2332.jpeg

IMG_3242.jpeg

IMG_3266.jpeg

IMG_3287.jpeg

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nice photos. You could do a report, if you have more photos of one place and its not a residential. Any way, hello and a warm welcome 👍

Midnight Odyssey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site. Nice pictures. Is the second one taken with a drone or with a standard camera? Fair play if it's with a camera.

As has already been mentioned, you could introduce a report to the website if that place hasn't already been covered loads of times, it looks pretty nice and I don't recognise it, so newbies to the site like myself would still appreciate a bit of commentary about the background of the location / buildings / your experience on the day.

Nice to see an introduction post with some actual report pics in it though! Good luck with your next finds.