real time web analytics
Looking for locals (Middlesbrough) | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for locals (Middlesbrough)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

randommadnessukurbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there,
I am a YouTuber based in the Middlesbrough region, and I hope to find another local who can come on a few adventures with me. I have many places found from hours of research so there'll be no shortage of adventure. Although, being able to travel is a must as some of the locations are away. I usually do it with my brother but he has his own family so the availability is low. Please drop me a message if you are interested and hopefully speak soon.

Rahmo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi there,
I am a YouTuber based in the Middlesbrough region, and I hope to find another local who can come on a few adventures with me. I have many places found from hours of research so there'll be no shortage of adventure. Although, being able to travel is a must as some of the locations are away. I usually do it with my brother but he has his own family so the availability is low. Please drop me a message if you are interested and hopefully speak soon.
I'd be up for some adventures at some point!

Rahmo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Yeah, of course, I recently found an abandoned farm fairly close to where I live, so hopefully that will be my next destination
Ahh yeah sounds interesting, I think I may know where you mean, is it a minute away from one of the main A roads? I haven’t checked it out myself but have seen it on maps.

Also I forgot to mention this yesterday, I’d be down to come and explore but I wouldn’t want to be in the videos. Seems like YouTube is frowned upon here so I don’t want to give a bad impression to the regular users.

Last edited:

randommadnessukurbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ahh yeah sounds interesting, I think I may know where you mean, is it a minute away from one of the main A roads? I haven’t checked it out myself but have seen it on maps.

Also I forgot to mention this yesterday, I’d be down to come and explore but I wouldn’t want to be in the videos. Seems like YouTube is frowned upon here so I don’t want to give a bad impression to the regular users.
Yeah that's the one, and yeah that's completely fine, not everyone wants to be seen on YouTube, but you are more than welcome to tag along on a few adventures

Rahmo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Yeah that's the one, and yeah that's completely fine, not everyone wants to be seen on YouTube, but you are more than welcome to tag along on a few adventures
That’s good to hear, I wasn’t sure if it would be actually abandoned since I’ve only seen it on satellite, but that gives me hope.
Sounds good to me, could be good fun!

randommadnessukurbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That’s good to hear, I wasn’t sure if it would be actually abandoned since I’ve only seen it on satellite, but that gives me hope.
Sounds good to me, could be good fun!
It's a good explore. It's eerie but fun. I'm thinking about going back because I forgot to explore the basement and a few other parts

Rahmo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Ah cool, that sounds like it would be extra eerie!
I had a drive down to where I thought you meant around 2 hours ago and it wasn’t abandoned. I was definitely thinking of a different place.

randommadnessukurbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ah cool, that sounds like it would be extra eerie!
I had a drive down to where I thought you meant around 2 hours ago and it wasn’t abandoned. I was definitely thinking of a different place.
The best place to go is Normanby Cricket Club if you catch my drift

Rahmo

28DL Member
28DL Member
I see where you mean, I’m going to have a closer look at some point soon, I don’t plan on trying to go inside just yet though

UrbnPlnt

28DL Member
28DL Member
I've recently moved back to Boro and down for some adventures shoot me a PM or something, also any recommended sites to check out?