real time web analytics
New Explorer from Manchester | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New Explorer from Manchester

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Nothingtonobody

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello everyone! My name is Emily and I am an amateur explorer from Oldham, Greater Manchester. I have a passion for exploring abandoned buildings and photography.
I’m currently looking for a partner to explore with me! I recently lost my exploring partner, however, I don’t want to lose this hobby. I’m not confident exploring on my own so I hope that I can find someone to explore with in the future! I’ve decided to post on this forum to keep my love and passion for exploring alive.
Thank you for reading! Have a great day.

(Photograph taken in Bailey Mill, Delph)
240C1F37-BC4A-49D8-BFC1-EDB86396684A.jpeg

Guernica03

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm heading down to Manchester for a couple of days next month, if you fancy doing an explore or even just exchanging some spots (I could give you pointers for places in Scotland) I'd be keen.

Nothingtonobody

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm heading down to Manchester for a couple of days next month, if you fancy doing an explore or even just exchanging some spots (I could give you pointers for places in Scotland) I'd be keen.
That sounds great! It depends what days because I’m back at college next month, but I’d love to explore with you. I can tell you about some places!

Stevoid

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Emily, a fellow Oldhamer here. Although I wouldnt be able to go exoloring with you, I'd be Happy to share a few pins around the area. Are you on Insta?

Last edited:

Nothingtonobody

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Emily, a fellow Oldhamer here. Although I wouldnt be able to go exoloring with you, I'd be Happy to share a few pins around the area. Are you on Insta?
Hello! It’s great to meet you. Yes please, I’d really appreciate that. My instagram is @nothing_to_nobody.1

didiclimbit

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Take a look at the old university, i've been in but set off alarms. Security are active but are the standard clueless non english speaking type who slowly follow you.

Nothingtonobody

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Take a look at the old university, i've been in but set off alarms. Security are active but are the standard clueless non english speaking type who slowly follow you.
Thank you for letting me know about this! I’d love to explore a university. Which university is that?

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Hi, welcome to the forum.

There's quite a few of us around Manchester. Best bet is to try and get to one of the meets we arrange on here. Usually something is arranged for the day then we all get in the pub for a good natter and piss up.

Nothingtonobody

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, welcome to the forum.

There's quite a few of us around Manchester. Best bet is to try and get to one of the meets we arrange on here. Usually something is arranged for the day then we all get in the pub for a good natter and piss up.
That sounds great! Thank you for letting me know. I’ll keep an eye out for any meets.