real time web analytics
New here :) | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New here :)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ljexplore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello, I’m new here, only recently started to take exploring little more seriously and photograph my trips. I’m based around south Lincolnshire. Would be great to find some local people to explore with. I’ve done some places around wales and a few local explores, but finding me feet as I am not originally from here.

Any Lincolnshire recommendations or meets, would be great to swap some socials and chat about meeting to explore

The_Raw

Staff member
Welcome to the forum Ljexplore. Maybe have a search for reports in those areas and you may find whoever posted it is from around there. I'm in London myself but good luck finding some locals to explore with.

Traveller_2023

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello, I’m new here, only recently started to take exploring little more seriously and photograph my trips. I’m based around south Lincolnshire. Would be great to find some local people to explore with. I’ve done some places around wales and a few local explores, but finding me feet as I am not originally from here.

Any Lincolnshire recommendations or meets, would be great to swap some socials and chat about meeting to explore
Hi, I am in North East but looking to make new friends all over. Can travel, hope you can too.

Ljexplore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice! Yea same, hoping to meet some of you guys on an explore at some point.