real time web analytics
New member from Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New member from Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rahmo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello everyone!

My name is Leon, I am 20 years old and from Middlesbrough.
I am quite new to this scene, I have spent a good few hours reading reports from different towns in the Teeside area. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading these and the time has seemed really to fly by when I have been on this site.
I have pretty much no experience with urban exploring but I am wanting to begin my journey.

I took a trip to an old water treatment facility on the outskirts of hartlepool yesterday, unfortunately nothing really remained of it except a lot of rubble. It was still a fun walk around regardless.
I have had a look at the smiths dock pub in Normanby, it doesn't seem like there is currently a way to get in there.
I also went to the old golden eagle pub and hotel in Thornaby yesterday, it also doesn't seem like there is currently a way in. It looked like an entrance was very recently boarded up. Seems like i've probably missed the boat with this one since there's plans to demolish it.

The next place on my list is Eston fan house (also known as SS Castle).

As I said earlier, i'm quite new to this so i'm going to spend some more time learning and better understanding this hobby because I really do want to take part in exploring and eventually contributing my own reports to this site.

Thanks for reading, have a great day!

randommadnessukurbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey man, also from Middlesbrough. Smith's Dock pub, I've been told, has nothing in it. Apparently, it's boring. There's only one pub I know of which I've recently explored but due to forum rules, I can't disclose the whereabouts. Also in Normanby there is a manor house left rotting, nothing left inside but it's still a good explore

Rahmo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey man, also from Middlesbrough. Smith's Dock pub, I've been told, has nothing in it. Apparently, it's boring. There's only one pub I know of which I've recently explored but due to forum rules, I can't disclose the whereabouts. Also in Normanby there is a manor house left rotting, nothing left inside but it's still a good explore
Thanks for the reply!
Yeah I had low hopes for smith's dock to be honest I just went because I found it on some map. And that's fair enough, completely understand.
I've had a look at some things about the manor house, i'm surprised that I had never heard about that before. It's a shame a building like that hasn't been left in good shape.