real time web analytics
Newbie | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ss85-uk

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all, im
On here for my daughter who is 17 she is currently doing a college course in photography and she is doing abandoned/derelict buildings. We live in Colchester, Essex and we have done a few that we could find around our area but we are very much new to this game. My daughter takes the photographs and does the exploring and I like to dig for the history on the places..any help would be much appreciated even if we can join other explorers it would be great to learn new things

crusader

28DL New Member
28DL Full Member
Hello and welcome-sorry for the late response, the best way to find things to explore is with the search button top right. Once you've got around a bit and made yourself known a bit more try meeting people through the private message.

Ss85-uk

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello and welcome-sorry for the late response, the best way to find things to explore is with the search button top right. Once you've got around a bit and made yourself known a bit more try meeting people through the private message.
Ok great thank you for the reply and the advice I’ve replied to a couple of ppl from my area so hopefully they will get back to me..I’ve found a couple of places that I think are abandoned as I’m a delivery driver also so I go past a few places and just trying to find some history on them to make sure there empty but I’m really scared to go into these places

Parky

The Devil Is in the Details
Regular User
Ok great thank you for the reply and the advice I’ve replied to a couple of ppl from my area so hopefully they will get back to me..I’ve found a couple of places that I think are abandoned as I’m a delivery driver also so I go past a few places and just trying to find some history on them to make sure there empty but I’m really scared to go into these places
hi, coming from a 15 year old who does similar things all i have to say is if you know its abandoned just go for it! if you do get caught, you will have no repercussions except for being excorted off sight however a second/third catching can get you in trouble, so i say go for it but take caution! the chance of you getting caught however is very slim unless youre the loudest person on earth when you go in these places :lol