real time web analytics
Newcastle & Northumberland | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newcastle & Northumberland

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ridzssz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi!

Looking for people in the North East / Northumberland / Newcastle / Berwick.

I have extensive experience and knowledge of abandoned mines in the North of England. Looking for people who are interested in exploring abandoned mines, especially if you’ve not had the opportunity to do it before!

PM me if you’re in the area of nearby and interest in getting a trip together.

Happy exploring!

Jamie2939

28DL Member
28DL Member
I’m based in Durham been to 40-50 places in the north east not really any mines but I’m going to a bunker today.

Ridzssz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m based in Durham been to 40-50 places in the north east not really any mines but I’m going to a bunker today.
If you’re interested in exploring some lead mines I’ll happily take you on a trip, if we can get a few people together?

Ridzssz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
do you recommend any good places that aren’t guarded by security?
Most mines that are worth exploring aren’t ‘guarded’ - the problem isn’t security - it’s knowing where you’re going underground so you dont get lost, and knowing there’s no bad air or poor airflow so you don’t get into trouble.

Robert24

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi!

Looking for people in the North East / Northumberland / Newcastle / Berwick.

I have extensive experience and knowledge of abandoned mines in the North of England. Looking for people who are interested in exploring abandoned mines, especially if you’ve not had the opportunity to do it before!

PM me if you’re in the area of nearby and interest in getting a trip together.

Happy exploring!
Hey man, couldn't seem to private message you, but me and my friends are in Durham for today only and were looking for things to explore, are you available today or is there anything you could recommend, would be a great help,

Best,

Rob

PearBison20

28DL Member
28DL Member
hey im located in sunderland, me and my friend have enjoyed exploring small spaces out and about and are planning a trip out soon, just wondering if anyone knows any place i drive ao are willing to travel