real time web analytics
Report - - Sandford Mill (ESSEX) | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Sandford Mill (ESSEX)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

c1c1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So finally went back to the Mill…. Finally found a new way in and safe to say this place is so cool. Still alot there and the building itself is still in some what good condition. I do have some videos of the inside of the building aswell that i may upload to tiktok at some stage.

IMG_2473.jpeg

IMG_2470.jpeg

IMG_2469.jpeg

IMG_2467.jpeg

IMG_2465.jpeg

IMG_2463.jpeg

IMG_2462.jpeg

IMG_2459.jpeg

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Haven't seen this place come up for years and years. It was the chemical filtration building for the site as far as I can recall.

c1c1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lovely photos of the control panel it really does my head in when people go in and smash the dials and stuff it just pisses me off
It ruins it when people cause damage to machines, dials etc… some people just have zero respect for places… ruins it for people like ourselves who only go in to explore and get photos to share with forums such as this

c1c1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haven't seen this place come up for years and years. It was the chemical filtration building for the site as far as I can recall.
It was originally a corn mill but has been shut down for some years now. It is honestly an amazing place to look around