real time web analytics
Report - - Tillington Hall Hotel ‘21. | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Tillington Hall Hotel ‘21.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Adam&Laura

28DL Member
28DL Member
So myself and my husband have been pottering around abandoned places for a good while now, and never got round to actually posting anywhere we have been!
So, In the hope I’m posting this as accurately as possible, here goes! (Apologies for the quality of photos, we are no photographers lol)

Brief History:
Tillington Hall Hotel, Stafford Formerly a modest 19th Century gentleman's residence Tillington Hall has been greatly extended over the years, and turned into a hotel.
The hotel, which dealt with weddings and conferences over years too,(at which I was only at one the previous year!) never seemed to have luck on it’s side, the ratings slowly seemed to drop, the rooms needed an upgrade but the prices remained the same, an unfortunate piece in the news about a prisoner that had just been released from prison had taken what I believe was an overdose and died, then eventually COVID took hold and closed them down for good.
In it’s heyday I believe it was quite popular then all down hill from there!
However, it was a fair explore, shame about all the broken glass and stuff but annoyingly seems standard unless you get there at just the right time!

On to the pics.

Last edited by a moderator: