real time web analytics
Explorer Hampshire UK - Urbex with Archie | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Explorer Hampshire UK - Urbex with Archie

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Urbex with Archie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello!

I am not so much "new" here but have just never gotten around to making a post 😊

Here's a bit about me:
I started Urbexxing around March 2016 when I first went to an abandoned army camp - I've enjoyed looking at history all my life, having explored an abandoned viaduct and train line with my grandad when I was about 3 - however this army camp was different, new and exciting! 🏚️
I began taking up the hobby more seriously once I got my own car and have now done around 180 places - a vast majority within the past year and a half - not planning on stopping anytime soon either! I have over 3.8k UK pins on the map to do so plenty out there! πŸ—ΊοΈπŸ“

I am more than happy to collaborate with anyone on an exploration or trading locations with trusted explorers 🧭

My favourite explores are scientific/chemical and industrial facilities due to my profession and interests in chemistry 🏭πŸ§ͺβš—οΈπŸ₯ΌπŸ₯½

I recently started a Facebook page and accompanying Instagram account to post my explores to and am hoping to get started on some reports for here very soon! πŸ“
My best point of contact if anyone would like to ask any questions, advice etc would be via my Instagram "@urbex_with_archie" πŸ“¨

I was given the final push to focus more on posting my explores for others to see by a fellow explorer as I have over 4.5k bits of footage to sift through so I hope you enjoy my upcoming reports! 😁

Thank you for having a read;

Urbex with Archie πŸ§‘β€πŸ”¬

Last edited:

Nothingtonobody

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to 28 days later! I look forward to reading your reports. I also have an interest in scientific/chemical and industrial places. I’ll follow you on Instagram! It would be great if I could have some information about any scientific buildings, please.

Urbex with Archie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Excited to see it all mate. Also 3.8k pins is nuts I can’t lie, how do you even find and mark all that??
It certainly takes alotta time to do but I mostly find pins through satalleite images, trading and persistently hunting for a location from scraps of info in a post - I've attached an image of my to do and my done maps πŸ‘

Screenshot_20240925_211736_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20240925_211700_Maps.jpg

Urbex with Archie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to 28 days later! I look forward to reading your reports. I also have an interest in scientific/chemical and industrial places. I’ll follow you on Instagram! It would be great if I could have some information about any scientific buildings, please.
Thank you - I believe I saw your account pop up - I appreciate the follow πŸ€— yes ofc - if you send me a dm, I can talk it through with you