real time web analytics
How's it going? - Hi from W Yorkshire. | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

How's it going? - Hi from W Yorkshire.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

WillEm

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm Will, live in Leeds and like a bit of a mooch around old, abandoned or hidden gems. Fairly low-key exploring to date, was in the military which didn't give me a great deal of time to explore the stuff I would have liked. Now I'm out I'd like to ramp it up a little and visit some interesting sites.

Military sites will always be the top of my list, but happy to check out any old & curious sites.

Off to Northumberland in a week so there's a few things to go and see, I'll keep you posted.

Last edited:

jones-y-gog

Putting the fun in dysfunctional
Regular User
I'm Will, live in Leeds and like a bit of a mooch around old, abandoned or hidden gems. Fairly low-key exploring to date, was in the military which didn't give me a great deal of time to explore the stuff I would have liked. Now I'm out I'd like to ramp it up a little and visit some interesting sites.

Military sites will always be the top of my list, but happy to check out any old & curious sites.

Off to Northumberland in a week so there's a few things to go and see, I'll keep you posted.
Hi. I spend a fair bit of time in Leeds but decent places seem few and far between. Good luck on your Northumberland trip, look forward to seeing your finds.