real time web analytics
Report - - La Chambre, Sheffield (May 2022) | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - La Chambre, Sheffield (May 2022)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

jones-y-gog

Putting the fun in dysfunctional
Regular User
I've always been a believer that to appreciate the finer things in life you have to also experience the slightly more tawdry end of the spectrum. This, and the fact that a search of the forum brought up no previous reports of this place made me decide to spoil you lovely people with a collection of pics taken in an abandoned swingers* club. There was a brief time when the usual social media goons were falling over themselves posting this but some of you may have missed out on the fun ;) I debated whether to add the report in Leisure or Other, but all things considered I think the former is quite appropriate.
*A person who engages in group sex or the swapping of sexual partners.

We were in town after a successful return to GB's - eight years since the first visit - and decided as we were nearby and had some spare time we'd try our luck here. From pigeonholes to glory holes. The explore itself was memorable for being a unique experience and also pretty surreal (including the way we found entry to it). The whole place was pitch black so all the shots are lit by torchlight. If we had been a bit more resourceful we may have figured out how to switch the power on, but where would be the fun in that?!

IMG_8441.JPG

IMG_8443 copy.jpg

IMG_8444 copy.jpg

IMG_8450 copy.jpg

IMG_8451 copy2.jpg

IMG_8454 copy3.jpg

IMG_8461 copy.jpg

IMG_8462 copy.jpg

IMG_8467 copy.jpg

IMG_8468 copy.jpg

IMG_8470 copy.jpg

IMG_8471.JPG

IMG_8473 copy2.jpg

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Kinda wish I'd seen this one before the goon merry-go-round wrecked it. I bet you felt like you needed to wash your hands after being in there :rofl

I think there might have been a couple of threads on this one but they were lost in the great forum implosion.

jezzyboo

28DL Regular User
Regular User
well that was different 😆 good pics , once went in the carlton pub across the road from this a few years back with my x girlfriend and the landlord thought we were swingers 😂