real time web analytics
Looking for friends and locations and introducing myself | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for friends and locations and introducing myself

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

potat0

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello
I just moved to Manchester last month and I love exploring abandoned places :)
And I’ve been trying to find some places but wasn’t able to I was only able to find two and those two places were completely empty lol and also I’m looking for friends who are down to explore with me.
I have no idea how this site works tho lol

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
To be fair, there is a lot around Greater Manchester if you hunt, you’ll just have to travel a bit for any of the good ones.
I would not recommend the page 3. Images there I’d never unsee

urblex

28DL Maverick
28DL Full Member
Hey I'm close to Manchester & looking for new exploring buddies, give me a message 🤟

potat0

28DL Member
28DL Member
To be fair, there is a lot around Greater Manchester if you hunt, you’ll just have to travel a bit for any of the good ones.
I mean I don’t mind traveling around but thank you I’m new here so I don’t really now how things work around here ❤️

Rors_w

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi

I'm close to Manchester/gm and would love to get to exploring the city! if this thread is still alive

Ryhs

Proud Welsh
28DL Full Member
Whatever happened to the page 3 thread, cant seem to find it anymore. Asking for a friend of course :confused