real time web analytics
Looking for people to go exploring with !! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for people to go exploring with !!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jessie_xxx1

28DL Member
28DL Member
Trying to find people who are around the buckinghamshire area (preferably high wycombe and local areas) to go exploring with. I'm 16 and somewhat new to this so ideally someone who has some experience and is willing to take on someone new.

TheJungleBeast

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You might find it hard to get folks to meet up with a 16 year old they met online, most of the folks on this forum are adults ( no offense ) and meeting up with teenagers from online forums is a bit odd.
Better off trying to get a friend to tag along with you and gain some experience on some easier explores.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
As said above, as you're still legally a child it may be difficult to find people on here to meet up with - your best bet is seeing if any of your current friends would want to get involved, take it from there and in a couple of years reach out to people online.

Jessie_xxx1

28DL Member
28DL Member
You might find it hard to get folks to meet up with a 16 year old they met online, most of the folks on this forum are adults ( no offense ) and meeting up with teenagers from online forums is a bit odd.
Better off trying to get a friend to tag along with you and gain some experience on some easier explores.
Yeah i get that. I was using this more as a long shot just to see where it goes