real time web analytics
New member from West London keen to get out exploring more | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New member from West London keen to get out exploring more

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Kennex418

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello all,
bit of a longtime lurker here, having looked at this site since about 2020, so hoping i can get along here quite well. I'm 21 years old, and have been exploring on and off for about 3 years now and am quite keen to meet other explorers in the london area and even surrounding regions and broaden my exploring experience.

In terms of some of the stuff i have explored so far amongst other places, Camden Rathole, Coulsdon and Reigate Deep Shelters, Sutton Hospital, Whittington Hospital (Holburn Union building), Zachary merton ward (RNOH), BA training centre Cranebank, amongst other things. I have also explored 2 or 3 sites abroad in Europe. Hopefully that gives some idea as to my exploring level as such.
In terms of interests exploring wise, open to anyhting really, quite like a Railurbex, and bunkers too, but wouldn't mind attempting some higher stuff with others should the opportunity arise.

I do not have a car but as long as it's possible to get somewhere by public transport, bicycle or on foot i am grand for it, so travelling isn't an issue for me.
I will in due course be posting a report or 2 on some of the more recent stuff i have done,

But i'm excited to start meeting you fellow urbexers and start getting some more sites under my belt so if anyone is up for an explore feel free to message me, i've already got a few sites on my to do list

Alex

Sh4dyPanda

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey my name is Michael and I am a 16 I am just starting urbex and have only visited a few locations If you wanna trade locations or something that would be amazing