real time web analytics
New member! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New member!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

jessildn

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi everyone my name is Jessi, I’m new here! Nice to meet everyone, Im a newby to urban exploring however I have been watching videos about it for over four years now and I have recently done my first explore which was in Bali this month at an abandoned hotel. didn’t have the time to explore the whole thing unfortunately. I love watching videos of urban exploring even more so loved doing it. Now I’m just looking for places in London or anywhere in the uk really! Can’t wait to continue my urban journey hopefully this page and the people in it can help me with that. So that’s about it really again nice to meet you all and have a good evening! 😎

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Hi everyone my name is Jessi, I’m new here! Nice to meet everyone, Im a newby to urban exploring however I have been watching videos about it for over four years now and I have recently done my first explore which was in Bali this month at an abandoned hotel. didn’t have the time to explore the whole thing unfortunately. I love watching videos of urban exploring even more so loved doing it. Now I’m just looking for places in London or anywhere in the uk really! Can’t wait to continue my urban journey hopefully this page and the people in it can help me with that. So that’s about it really again nice to meet you all and have a good evening! 😎
Welcome to the site, pretty sure there’s all sorts of places around London to get you started

Stay safe!

chills

Queller of the uprising

Welcome to the site!

I’ve moved your post from the hospital and asylum section to the new member section as this is more suited for it and replies.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!