real time web analytics
Report - - One Angel Court - London - August 2014 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - One Angel Court - London - August 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Monkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
One Angel Court

History

One Angel Court is an office block which is currently undergoing redevelopment. They will be taking out the current concrete floors and replacing them with lightweight steel floors which will allow for a higher ceiling height and more. The tower is around 107m high.

Visit

I took a solo trip here and it was defiantly a good one. The views whilst up there were fantastic. I'm a little bit gutted I didn't spend more time up there tbh. Most of the time was spent just sitting there, looking at the huge central buildings. It was nice and quiet, all I could hear was the wind and distant sounds of cars and people below me.
From what I remember the crane is locked up. But when has that ever stopped us from getting up.

Flicks

_MG_1911-4.jpg

_MG_1894-3.jpg

_MG_1954-3.jpg

_MG_1874-4.jpg

_MG_1920-3.jpg

_MG_1863-4.jpg

Cheers for looking!​

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fucking Glorious mate :thumbs

I didn"t think the other ones could be beaten, but you"ve certainly excelled those mate :)

As i"ve said before ....get IKEA rung up, it"s about time they got some new posters :)

As i drove through London on Sunday night looking at the high rise stuff i was thinking of you perched on the edge of something :Not Worthy

You Balls of Steel Nutter :D

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Gorgeous photographs mate, I would be legging it to Max Speilmans with a few of these and getting them put on a big canvas if I had taken them...well in :thumb

Seffy

Staff member
Spot on man, as always. I'll give you a shout when I'm next LDN way!

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
This is perfect, what a set of pictures that is. I'd be getting every one of them framed and on the wall.

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details