real time web analytics
Report - - TW Underground Reservoir, London - September 2013 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - TW Underground Reservoir, London - September 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
Splash splash splash, rumble, splash splash splash, rumble. That's the sound of walking through this badboy. Stand still and there's deathly silence apart from the intermittent rumblings of tube trains passing nearby. It's an awe-some ambiance, and it's been constructed with such grandeur that it's a definite pleasure to be in.

This brick laden odyssey is a motherfucker to light up, and I doubt I've captured anything different so apologies for the same photos of the same bricks.This was a stress-free solo visit, but massive thanks to GAJ for bringing this place to all of our attention and generally being a gentleman.

There's not a great deal of history behind it. The East London Waterworks Company wanted a reservoir. So they built one.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

I also shot a roll of 120 down there for a project I'm working on. Once I get them back I'll try update the thread with a couple of them if they're worth sharing.​

Who has read this thread (Total: 6) View details