real time web analytics
Very old member but very keen to back involved | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Very old member but very keen to back involved

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Hi I’m Lucy/Rookinella,

Some of you might remember me from way back around 2006-2015. I’ve spent the last ten years concentrating on my career but now things are a little more settled, I’d like to get back into what I love doing on the weekends.

Have car, will travel. My favourite type of site is Underground so also reaching out to any cavers who might be lurking on the forums. I’m always happy exploring on my own but it would be nice to expand my social circle which I’ve somewhat neglected in recent years.

Also up for tagging along or organising any European road trips. I’m good at research, can drive for long periods and have banging taste in music.

look forward to hearing from you all once I’ve dusted off my camera.

Lucy x

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Welcome back. I do remember seeing your name around the forum regularly back in the day. Good to see you back, and look forward to seeing what you get upto.

Nothingtonobody

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey! I would love to explore with you if you ever come to Manchester. I wish you the best of luck with your urbex journey. I’m glad that you are rekindling your passion! :)