real time web analytics
Greetings people of 28DL! - London | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Greetings people of 28DL! - London

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

coin.toss

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all,

This is definitely a first for me.

I'm (in total honesty) a total newbie when it comes to UrbanEx.
But given now how I've been binge-reading the reports on this site (in addition to the now excessive free time I have), I thought it'd be about time to give it a shot myself.

I'm based in London and am a total geek for horror, cryptography, lost media and - well - abandoned sites.
I have a few sites shortlisted that I plan to visit soon with a friend and will (hopefully) spring up a report(s) when the time comes.

I am very excited to join you all on this.

See you soon,
- CoinToss

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Hi all,

This is definitely a first for me.

I'm (in total honesty) a total newbie when it comes to UrbanEx.
But given now how I've been binge-reading the reports on this site (in addition to the now excessive free time I have), I thought it'd be about time to give it a shot myself.

I'm based in London and am a total geek for horror, cryptography, lost media and - well - abandoned sites.
I have a few sites shortlisted that I plan to visit soon with a friend and will (hopefully) spring up a report(s) when the time comes.

I am very excited to join you all on this.

See you soon,
- CoinToss
Quite a friendly open post that, welcome to the site and remember to stay safe and have fun!

Seffy

Staff member
Welcome along, do get stuck in! Binge reading reports of yesteryear is one of the most motivational things one can do if you ask me as it showcases the best of what likeminded people have achieved