real time web analytics
Report - - Compstall mills, Stockport, October 2023 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Compstall mills, Stockport, October 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
I hope who ever was squatting on the third floor had moved on.

I’m kinda gutted, I wanted to revisit to climb through the hole in the brick wall in the cellar. I’m surprised it took this long for this to happen.
Here’s hoping, last time I went everything was shuttered off so I’m guessing it hasn’t been accessed as often, which does beg the question of who could’ve done it? Genuinely convinced it’ll be intentional.

You could probably get there for a visit before they fully sort it out, I’ll be doing so hopefully tomorrow. I’m glad I got the pictures and items I did, I’ve still got the full map in my room :D

image.jpg

0161Dan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There’s been a bunch of raves held there since last year which didn’t help. Did notice more of an attempt to board up that doors and lock the back gate after that, but it was still always a mega easy site to access.

Liverpool Urbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Worked on the building site opposite for pretty much a year but never properly explore this place. Had a Quick Look on my dinner hour but never properly explored it