real time web analytics
Report - - Greenside Mill (Dawson Fabrics LTD), Skelmanthorpe - March 2018 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Greenside Mill (Dawson Fabrics LTD), Skelmanthorpe - March 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Guess this one was a bit of a modern classic. Never quite got to see it all I dont think. When I went with intent I was always foiled but when I went for a quick mooch with only half hour to spare id find it wide open!

Jukebox300

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cracking set mate. I wished I had more luck here. I went up the conveyor, got up top and they had screwed the door shut. So it was back down again, and had to contort through a tiny window. I did not get in much else either sadly. Another classic gone. Love that bog shot at the beginning.
Yeah I went up there too lol. Its my pfp.

JaffaTB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bloody hell i've never seen it looking so fresh! i was very late to the party but still found in an excellent explore wide open each of my 3 visits and seemed too easy to get in but always felt i was being watched while inside, the big part with all the biggest machines inside it ended up being used as a cannabis grow and some point with everything pushed up into the corner to make room for it, one of the faves for certain

jsp77

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bloody hell i've never seen it looking so fresh! i was very late to the party but still found in an excellent explore wide open each of my 3 visits and seemed too easy to get in but always felt i was being watched while inside, the big part with all the biggest machines inside it ended up being used as a cannabis grow and some point with everything pushed up into the corner to make room for it, one of the faves for certain

Was certainly a great place and a few reports form March 2018, I'm sure there was a report from 2016.
I really enjoyed having a look round this one.

Never realised it ended up a grow.