real time web analytics
General - - Healings mill Tewkesbury | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Healings mill Tewkesbury

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

katycurtis1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey! So today I went to go check out healings mill and decided to go through the back way but they have now put up CCTV and security around that entrance. The front entrance still looks reasonably safe to go in through but I'd still keep your guard up just in case. I may try and come back soon to try coming in through a different entrance or being more careful around the back entrance. Here are some pics I took on my phone but I'll upload some pics I took on my camera once I take them off. Any questions feel free to ask.

IMG20240430154107.jpg

IMG20240430153608.jpg

IMG20240430152706.jpg

IMG20240430142900.jpg

IMG20240430153522.jpg

IMG20240430142917.jpg

TheJungleBeast

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What a huge building ! I wonder what machinery might be inside ? Gotta be worth a look some time.
Also worth keeping the pics away from Facebook etc, there are a lot of folks who love burning these amazing places down.

katycurtis1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What a huge building ! I wonder what machinery might be inside ? Gotta be worth a look some time.
Also worth keeping the pics away from Facebook etc, there are a lot of folks who love burning these amazing places down.
Yeah I definitely wouldn't post this on Facebook ngl, from what I've seen of inside, it's pretty destroyed unfortunately but I imagine there's still some good machinery around

TheJungleBeast

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah I definitely wouldn't post this on Facebook ngl, from what I've seen of inside, it's pretty destroyed unfortunately but I imagine there's still some good machinery around
Yeah there is bound to be some lovely machinery, or at least parts of it left behind. Doesn't seem to be much graffiti outside of it so may be in some luck inside.

katycurtis1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah there is bound to be some lovely machinery, or at least parts of it left behind. Doesn't seem to be much graffiti outside of it so may be in some luck inside.
Yeah maybe, I'll try and head back soon and try to get in, now that I know where the CCTV is I'll be able to avoid it next time, I'll make sure to update if/when I go back

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
A few things here, firstly you need to include the month and year of your visit in the title. However, a few external shots doesn't really constitute a report. The images would be better off being posted in one of the photo threads, although in all honesty if you're planning to go back, just go back and then post up the whole lot at once when you have enough to put a full report together

katycurtis1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
A few things here, firstly you need to include the month and year of your visit in the title. However, a few external shots doesn't really constitute a report. The images would be better off being posted in one of the photo threads, although in all honesty if you're planning to go back, just go back and then post up the whole lot at once when you have enough to put a full report together
Changed it to a general

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User

It's been explored a hell of a lot over the years, both before and after a lot of the machinery was removed. So give it a search on here and you will find the answer.

It's also very well known so posting on Facebook is highly unlikely to have any more of an effect.

Last edited:

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
14 years ago. It’s been shit all over the internet and it’s been stripped lots since this: