real time web analytics
Jim Lives On (Solomon) Movie | Solomon | Page 6 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Jim Lives On (Solomon) Movie

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Thoughts are with you and your family on this day

Jim.jpg

dave

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had a wander recently to see that ship at Able and saw the seat for your brother even though i never met him or you i found time to pay my respects.

Doug

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey Horus,
That was a great tribute. I posted a very basic tribute to Solomon on an Instagram tribute page I have (I think I posted it on his anniversary a few years ago?)
>Hopefully this link works<
Have a look at it and please let me know if you'd like the words in the OP changed.
I have seen Solomon's face so many times, but never realized he was your brother. After watching your video, he is now more than just a face in a photo.
I should probably PM you this, but I'm currently gathering photos for a tribute video for all (any that I can find the details to anyway) urban explorers that are no longer with us and I can tell you this, not many have such a great tribute as what you have done for your brother.
I'll shoot you a PM.
R.I.P. Solomon

Horus

Butt Wipe
28DL Full Member
Hello mate you have to woken me from my hibernation, it’s been a long time since I’ve last logged on here, website looks good OT!

I have just had a read through your description regarding my brother and it appears there is some flaws within it.

The rumour was stated that Jim was scaling the building, this is complete utter nonsense, I have seen from the security cameras of Jim’s last steps and that was inside the hotel!

Also at no point did my dad state to anyone that Jim was climbing the building!

We believe that he went to the roof (as any explorer would do) as the hotel was in a good position of interest, situated between two runways.
We then believe he stubbed his toe or something similar which caused him to unfortunately go over the edge.

That bollox about suicide is a complete new thing to me? I’ve never heard or read that before.

Moving forward with this and your instigram page, I would be very carful of your future posts and really ask for consent from the family before posting it, what you read and write can be false information and damaging to the family.

Last edited:

Doug

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I haven't read it for awhile so didn’t remember the bit about suicide. Everything I've seen doesn't mention suicide.
I definitely didn't write it.
Maybe someone on UER.CA wrote it up?
I'll delete the text as soon as I send this.

I can only imagine how much that would piss you off, so sorry about that.

Is it OK if I replace it with something you've written?

Horus

Butt Wipe
28DL Full Member
I haven't read it for awhile so didn’t remember the bit about suicide. Everything I've seen doesn't mention suicide.
I definitely didn't write it.
Maybe someone on UER.CA wrote it up?
I'll delete the text as soon as I send this.

I can only imagine how much that would piss you off, so sorry about that.

Is it OK if I replace it with something you've written?
It hasn’t pissed me off mate, I read a lot of bullshit the media decided to write shortly after he passed, reasons for that is unknown, more than likely they never knew the truth and wanted to publish the story so they just made it up.

Yes you can use my my version, but I would recommend you ask for permission in the future, some families may not want you to do a write up regarding their son/daughter etc tragic loss.

I’m just glad my parents never read your original story as that would still of upset them.

Doug

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It hasn’t pissed me off mate, I read a lot of bullshit the media decided to write shortly after he passed, reasons for that is unknown, more than likely they never knew the truth and wanted to publish the story so they just made it up.

Yes you can use my my version, but I would recommend you ask for permission in the future, some families may not want you to do a write up regarding their son/daughter etc tragic loss.

I’m just glad my parents never read your original story as that would still of upset them.
Yeah, I usually get someone close to the person that has passed away to do the write up. I've doing the Cave Clan Tributes for 30+ years now, but I always knew them. I reckon the thing with Solomon is whoever submitted the details included the stuff front the media article and I didn't know you or Solomon.

I'm happy that we got it sorted & removed the misinformation.

Cheers

Who has read this thread (Total: 239) View details