real time web analytics
R. I. P Yorrick | Yorrick | Page 6 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

R. I. P Yorrick

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Don't do the gram and possibly not a great look you posting to get views on it. Only my opinion though.

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I really didn't mean it like that but re-reading it I can certainly see how it came across. I was meaning it might feel that he's just trying to get views rather than hes doing good. I've been been following dougs mission to get together all these memorials, its a shame they are on a platform I personslly don't use or want to use but it's all good, no offence meant.

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I really didn't mean it like that but re-reading it I can certainly see how it came across. I was meaning it might feel that he's just trying to get views rather than hes doing good. I've been been following dougs mission to get together all these memorials, its a shame they are on a platform I personslly don't use or want to use but it's all good, no offence meant.
From my perspective, yeah social media has its faults but I think Insta/FB etc are more accessible platforms for a lot of people considering how many people use them. Even if the tribute was on a simple website I'm sure you would still advertise the website on social media so people could see it. I know you could argue you could just put everything in a thread here but from looking at the video not everyone who passed away were active members of this forum.

Who has read this thread (Total: 634) View details