real time web analytics
Report - - 20 London GAS - 2015 (mostly) | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - 20 London GAS - 2015 (mostly)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Looks good, got to like the kind of stuff you can just travel around and do one after the other.

bhg

In Search of Lost Time
Regular User
some great shots Gabe! gasometers are so photogenic..
thanks for sharing

The_Raw

Staff member
Fair play to you guys for the amount of time and effort that went into doing these, some great snaps to be had but the sketchy climbs were enough to put me off most of the time. Here's a couple of shots of you lot making it look easy. Fook that :coat

20302080326_cfbf81bc0d_b.jpg

20328342605_7f71bb606a_c.jpg

Monkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fair play to you guys for the amount of time and effort that went into doing these, some great snaps to be had but the sketchy climbs were enough to put me off most of the time. Here's a couple of shots of you lot making it look easy. Fook that :coat

20328342605_7f71bb606a_c.jpg

That's barking gas right? We did that twice. The first time involved climbing palisade topped with razor wire. If that wasn't enough, we did it in the pissing rain. haha

Fun times.

Gabe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That's barking gas right? We did that twice. The first time involved climbing palisade topped with razor wire. If that wasn't enough, we did it in the pissing rain. haha

Fun times.

Pissing rain, haha, I seem to remember adders pissing off the first platform all over the raw.

Barking was fun yeah cause the ladder was missing, going up the side was a hoot.