real time web analytics
Report - - Clarkes Jaguar Graveyard, Sussex, Jan 2018 | Other Sites | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Clarkes Jaguar Graveyard, Sussex, Jan 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
What annoys me more is that you flagrantly ignored the landowners plea to not create more exposure for their premises by posting yet more photos on the internet. Despite your attempts to contact them and not getting a reply, you should have respected their preferences, accepted that it is actually private land you would be trespassing on and resisted your urge to go there just for the sake of a few photos of some old Jags (which you then heavily altered, much to many people's dismay).

And don't use your excuse of "I didn't steal or vandalise anything" because if you look up the guy who actually saved the Routemaster bus, you will see that someone DID vandalise it whilst the owners and caretakers were in the process of getting it running and moving it to a safer location, since this one clearly isn't safe thanks to your further broadcasting of it!

You realise that by having the good old moan that you've just had, you've brought attention back onto this place by needlessly bumping a five year old thread. Well done.

Loza

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You realise that by having the good old moan that you've just had, you've brought attention back onto this place by needlessly bumping a five year old thread. Well done.
Says the foolish one ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

But in all honesty and seriousness, one hopes to have brought positive attention. However, vandals and those who wish to destroy will always be around regardless ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Says the foolish one ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

But in all honesty and seriousness, one hopes to have brought positive attention. However, vandals and those who wish to destroy will always be around regardless ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Please explain how and why it is me that is foolish.

The Young One

Theres rust in my blood
28DL Full Member
Well, I didn't state that explicitly, but yeah, someone probably does.

But it's not up to you or I to decide whether they live, or die.
No shit sherlock neither can you but we can both help preserve them buy leaving threads like this alone so the goons don't find out about this

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Well this group is a right bunch of ยขuฯ€ts ๐Ÿ™„

To be honest the only person who made themselves look an idiot on here is you who came steaming in with a rant on a post that was long forgotten and brought it back into the public eye.

Loza

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
To be honest the only person who made themselves look an idiot on here is you who came steaming in with a rant on a post that was long forgotten and brought it back into the public eye.
Well you're certainly living up to your moniker ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thumper

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Don't worry, I've stepped away from my experimentation era of using Photomatix and use Lightroom now. Terribly sorry to have raised your blood pressure, you must've searched for absolutely ages to find this Jurassic thread, did you have a good old whinge on all the other threads for Clarkes on here too? I'm down that way this weekend, must visit again, thanks for reminding me! ๐Ÿ˜€

Who has read this thread (Total: 325) View details