real time web analytics
Urban Exploring Videos | Page 15 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urban Exploring Videos

Moderated - Staff reserve the right to reject unsuitable content

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Video - Abandoned Coronation Street Set - Granada Studios - Feb - 2018 - Video Report

Abandoned Coronation Street Set - Granada Studios - Feb - 2018 - Video Report

Hey guys, being a Mancunian I felt it was necessary documenting this place before its finally gone for good.
Having grown up and been force-fed the show by wonderful mum I must admit it felt strange being there...

All in all, though it was a quality day as we also did the Arches later that night.

Also since making this video, I have become aware of the dos and don'ts with regards to video footage and from now on will only be showing the actual place and not the getting in bit.

Quite simply I enjoy making these videos and don't want a bad rep, especially, if I was to get tarnished as a typical Youtuber with no plans other than trying to make money etc. (That is not my goal)

I love what I do and enjoy sharing the experiences and I hope you do too.

Any feedback greatly appreciated guys.

PEACE

Ps we did get gripped lol...

Video - Thoresby Colliery - 2015

An explore from a few years back. I'm hopeing to get a few more UE videos made this year but I have alot to learn about the technical side of things, aswell has how to get footage of exploring that doesn't end up with sites burnt and me in a cell. Its not as easy as it looks!

Last edited:

Video - Rylands Mill -Pagefield Campus - Video Report - Wigan - 2018

Rylands Mill - Pagefield Campus - Video report - Feb 2018

I must admit guys this place is one of my favorite explores up to now, from researching the history to seeing just how dilapidated it has become. It truly was a marvel for the eyes.

Rylans mill or page field as it was later known, was built for Manchester's first millionaire John Rylands in 1866/7. The mill was later taken over by Wigan technological college and became known as Pagefield campus.

There have been numerous fires on the premises since its closure sadly destroying some of the remaining beauty of the place, but also creating a different kind at the same time.

There was also a network of bunkers below the mill which had unfortunately been sealed off due to the danger to the local youth.

I am working on making my videos shorter so please bear with me as I don't want to offend or irritate anyone with my content.
I know the videos are on youtube but I am not an oh there's a ghost by my tee shirt kinda youtuber I just want to share my experience with the people who are interested in video explores.
Any feedback greatly appreciated thanks.

Video - Leafield Technical - Caterham F1

As a huge F1 fan we just had to visit this place, it was a shame that most of the place had been smashed up but thats what some people do. Was a really strange feeling whilst we were on site but still an amazing explore, a huge place I am sure we missed loads but please enjoy!

Video - Abandoned Boy's Home

Video - Pripyat Police Station. - Autumn 2017

Video - Dudfleet Mills , Wakefield - Cinematic Edit - January 2018

I am a filmmaker and YouTuber, and i'm trying to get into Urbex. I really enjoy finding out about the history of the sites that i want to visit and exploring them with my son.
Last week we visited a site in West Yorkshire. The site is an old fur fabrics mill and has been covered before on this forum.

This is a first attempt at Urbex, so go easy on me!

Exploring local abandoned mill in a cinematic style.

Dudfleet Mills (Abandoned) - URBEX - Urban Exploration - DJI Spark Footage - Cinematic Edit

Video - Browns Folly Stone Mine - Wiltshire - Jan 2018

I know browns folly is a popular site and the history of this place has been well covered in other posts. This is my 4th visit to the see and I have yet to see all of it, however this is my first-time filming any of it. Footage is not great taken on a handheld film camera but you can see the main features. I did take a go pro with its own light set up but the SD card corrupted unfortunately. Hope you enjoy some of the footage below!

Video - Park Hill Flats In Sheffield

Park Hill Estate is a gastly sight today although they are regenerating it. This made for quite a creepy explore. We have wrritten about the history of Park Hill Flats here.

Video - Old Coronation Street Film Set At Granada Studios , Manchester

The old Coronation Street Film set is currently sat, abandoned , waiting demolition. This video shows an explore of the purpose built film set at Granada Studios in Manchester. Although this wasn't the very first film set at the studio it's one of the most well known and remembered amongst fans of the popular soap. The TV show's production was filmed at this location for over 30 years until it was sold to Manchester Quays Its in 2013 to be demolished and replaced with flats, offices, restaurants and hotels.