real time web analytics
Urban Exploring Videos | Page 16 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urban Exploring Videos

Moderated - Staff reserve the right to reject unsuitable content

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Video - Tower Collier - Hardly Touched!

This was one of our favourite explores, an amazing find, dont think we quite did it justice but had a great time exploring!

Hope you enjoy our vids!

Video - Water Treatment Plant - Hauxton Autumn 2017

We stumbled upon this site and quite frankly were amazed at how much stuff there was, the building still had power into it too. Anyway hope you enjoy another of our explores!

Video - Rauceby Hospital, Sleaford (October 2017)

-The History -
Rauceby Hospital, originally called Kesteven County Asylum, is a now-defunct mental institution in the parish of Quarrington, Lincolnshire, England. Building work was commenced in 1897, the facility was completed and opened in 1902. After changing hands and names several times the main hospital building was closed in 1998 and abandoned for several years. From 2004 parts of the site underwent redevelopment to convert it into private housing.

Video - Hatfield Heath POW Camp

Prisoner of War Camp 116 was set up in 1941 to house Italian prisoners of war, and from 1943-1944 it mainly held German and Austrian prisoners.

The POW's were allowed out to work on the nearby farms and one local has this memory of it......

"The Austrian and German prisoners of war were kept in a camp at Hatfield Heath and sent out daily to 'help on the land'.
Our first batch were Austrian and they were hard workers and Mum was so sorry for them she looked at their ration for the day and promptly invited them to share our food - they even ate with us.
The next lot were German and all but one of those were also polite, hard workers and they too shared our food and ate in the kitchen with us.
My biggest impression was the way they stood whenever Mum got up and would never sit until she too sat down.
Dad corresponded for some time with one of them, a Walter Scheile from Beilefeld in Germany."

The English Heritage Document entitled "PRISONER OF WAR CAMPS (1939 – 1948)" has this to say about it

Camp 116
(Mill Lane Camp, Hatfield Heath) conforms to the so-called ‘Standard’ layout, with the guards’
compound consisting of MoWP huts, while the living huts are all timber Laing huts.

Here is our video of the explore, hope you enjoy!

Video - Playstations and other consoles found in abandoned store in Fukushima

In this episode we find fully stashed stores. Don't forget to turn on the subs !

Video - Healey Mills Train Yard & Dudfleet Mill

A short cinematic film of Healey Mills train graveyard and Dudfleet Mill. Both have been reported in plenty of detail in other threads.

Thanks for watching!

Video - North Staffordshire Royal Infirmary

Video - Fukushima Series ENG subs

A trailer of my Fukushima series on Youtube. Don't forget to turn on the subtitles !

Video - Saddleworth pillbox lodgers warning cave spiders

Unedited raw vid these are the inhabitants of the saddleworth pillbox TLR’s little pals there doing great and really healthy

Video - Brett Aggregates Layham Suffolk

So here we have an abandoned quarry in Suffolk. Having a look online I can't find any info about the site.
Apparently there was some work done here in 2016. It doesn't seem that way to me. Anyway just a short video I put together. Not much to see here but the aggregate sorter.

Thanks for watching.