real time web analytics
Report - - Turner Brothers Asbestos, 10/24 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Turner Brothers Asbestos, 10/24

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
I forgot to mention this in the report, but if anyone decides to visit PLEASE do take the precautions. I know other reports and members said it isn’t too bad but you can never know. I don’t know how to post videos here, but I did get a video of walking in water after the filtering galleries and with every step, a lot of white stuff came off my boots and pants.
Please do take it easy and be smart if you visit, I know I was a twat with the bags but even then I took measures after. If you visit, take it easy and stay safe :D

IMG_9971.png

Mikeymutt

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I forgot to mention this in the report, but if anyone decides to visit PLEASE do take the precautions. I know other reports and members said it isn’t too bad but you can never know. I don’t know how to post videos here, but I did get a video of walking in water after the filtering galleries and with every step, a lot of white stuff came off my boots and pants.
Please do take it easy and be smart if you visit, I know I was a twat with the bags but even then I took measures after. If you visit, take it easy and stay safe :D

IMG_9971.png
I might go in my flip flops.

Mikeymutt

28DL Regular User
Regular User
That’s the best way to protect you I’d say, less stuff for the fibres to hold on to 😁
Yeah and vest and shorts as well. I wonder if the place is actually any worse than any other old building stuffed with asbestos. I always thought if you disturbed it too much is when it's bad for you. The blue as estos was always really bad.

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Yeah and vest and shorts as well. I wonder if the place is actually any worse than any other old building stuffed with asbestos. I always thought if you disturbed it too much is when it's bad for you. The blue as estos was always really bad.
To be fair most of the place was perfectly fine, big open spaces with broken windows and roofs, anything there will be long blown away or sunk into the paint on the ground
It’s just those filtering galleries that stir issues, especially as some of those bags as pictures just have clumps of fibres in it, especially as it’s almost completely sealed with intact roof and windows, it all just settled onto the ground, as I showed in that last photo it all just came off my boots in the water which was grim